Get up and close to some magnificent birds of prey and enjoy a fun educational day out:
• No need to book for entry.
• We offer daily flying displays during our open season (subject to weather conditions)
• Reptile House With Snakes, Lizards And More
• Café And Gift Shop
• Children’s Play area with a Sand Pit
• Large Free Car Park
• Dog Kennels
• Disabled Access
• School And Group Visits Welcome
• Falconry And Owl Experience Days (pre-book)
• Photography Workshop Days (Pre-book)
Liberty’s Owl, Raptor and Reptile Centre is named after Liberty, our Alaskan Bald Eagle, one of the many birds of prey that we have on display at the Centre, which is located just outside Ringwood near the natural beauty of Hampshire’s New Forest National Park, and close to the splendor of Dorset’s World Heritage “Jurassic” Coast.
At Liberty’s you will find a large collection of Birds Of Prey, including Owls, Hawks, Falcons and Vultures, as well as a collection of Reptiles and other creepy crawlies in our Reptile House. Daily Flying Demonstrations will give you the chance to see these beautiful birds in action from very close up doing what they do best!
We also offer Falconry Experience days, Owl Experience Days and Photography Experiences to people who want to take up the opportunity to enjoy a closer encounter with some of our birds.
Liberty’s Owl, Raptor And Reptile Centre
Tel: 01425 476487
Charity Number: 1168530